Help us understand how to keep the mind and body healthy
If you are 30 or older and participate in lifelong learning and/or integrative medicine, you may be eligible to participate in a research study.
Community Med School: A Study in Lifelong Learning and Integrative Medicine
Take a simple survey and help us to understand the value of lifelong learning and integrative medicine on keeping the mind and body healthy. It will only take about ten minutes of your time.
- You will be asked to complete an initial survey followed by four additional surveys at 6, 12, 18, & 24 months.
- Participants receive a free subscription to The Barefoot Doctor’s Journal email newsletter for completing the study. It will help keep you informed about the latest findings in integrative medicine, reminders about followup surveys for this study and details about events and offers in the community. You’ll be able to unsubscribe at any time and we will never share your information.
Survey includes measures of
- Physical Function
- Memory & concentration
- Depression & Anxiety
- Social skills
Are you eligible?
- Must be over the age of 30
- Have internet access and email
- Regularly attend lifelong learning classes (ie. Art, literature, current events classes, etc.).
- And/or regularly engage in integrative medicine practices (ie. Yoga, tai chi, meditation, music, exercise, acupuncture, diet, and nutrition, etc.).
If you have questions about this research, contact the principal investigator Joseph Brady at 303 744-7676 or email firstname.lastname@example.org